Rodents & Wildlife Control of Hollywood Florida Pest Control
Call us Today at (954) 361-6126
Living in South Florida means finding a pest control company that can handle the type of rodents and wildlife Hollywood has. Homeowners hear and find indications of pests long before they see it. Thumps on the roof mean a critter has checked for entrances into the abode. Finding dug dirt in the yard, flower beds or gardening beds indicate some animal has made the yard their new home. Rodent and wildlife control means calling in experts to maintain a critter free zone around the home on a regular basis.
Rodents & Wildlife Pest Control
Pest control of rodents and wildlife means partnering with a company. To begin lessening the likelihood of critters liking a home remove what the pest considers food, shelter, and water. Simply storing food in sealed containers, keeping garbage in trash cans with lids, fixing leaky plumbing, and minimizing clutter make it a less desirable place for pests.
The Critters that can be Found in Your Home
Hollywood, Florida does not have the typical list of critters. Newspapers have stories of many incidents of encountering these animals. So, calling an expert has almost become a necessity.
1. Crocodiles – Stories of encounters with the scaly reptile appear regularly in local papers. Even Hollywood beaches have crocodile visits. Some pest control companies have the license to take care of an unwelcome crocodile, and others know whom to contact. It takes a specific license to handle the crocodile.
2. Iguanas – Iguanas have no natural predators, so the population has skyrocketed making some regions look like Jurassic Park. They favor burrowing in flower beds. Eat valuable plants. Mostly harmless other than the eating and defending from domestic animals, anti-cruelty laws do exist about their treatment. Call pest control to have it handled.
3. Snakes – Domestic and exotic snakes flourish in South Florida. Every deluge sends the legless critter to the higher and dryer yards where they do take over sometimes for months. All sizes exist from small cord like ones twining around vegetation to python size. Some are poisonous.
4. Rodents – Mice and rats spread at least 35 different diseases. The populations have a weather dependent cycle. Lots of rain means vegetation flourishes and so more rodents survive to produce young overpopulating the area. As the competition rises, these rodents begin searching for better habitats which usually means the inside of someone’s home. Clever, these rodents, like termites, can take over infrastructure, give birth and then invade inside. Termite exterminators can perform termite control or termite tenting and pest controller can handle these rodents that can be harmful to people's health.
5. Squirrels – Squirrels rank as a sometimes pest. When their population increases, they can begin to invade attics. They will search for an entrance to the attic and then gnaw out a few more for escape routes. They prefer trees but when dominant squirrels have those territories not so dominant squirrels seek other habitats. Most of the time squirrels do not invade homes but when they do some can be destructive.
6. Bugs – Mosquitos, ants, and an array of biting insects make Florida home. Location determines what will prevail invading the home. Expect to deal with these critters much of the year.
Hollywood, Florida remains a lovely place to live. Lots of activities, beaches, and good weather exist for most of the year. Most of what the humans like remains what the critters like as well. As weather does some of its extremes, the critters have better adaptations for that and so in the struggle of man against nature sometimes the critters invade. So, make a relationship with a pest control company Hollywood FL to ensure the lines of demarcation become well drawn.
Visit us also from Bunche Park, FL through a 16 min car ride.